I’ll update this as more info comes to hand…
- New customizable page for your indentity and your stories.
- Available on desktop now
- People can message pages directly.
- Default landing pages are gone, tabs are now 810px wide
- Photos, Likes and Applications are now at the top of the page
- Cover photo, like the one you see on a timeline personal profile
The cover photo can be up to 850px by 315px but may NOT contain the following:
Price or purchase information, such as “40% off”
Contact information, such as web address, email, mailing address or other information.
References to user interface elements, such as Like or Share, or any other Facebook site features.
Calls to action, such as “Get it now”
If you have a page you want to enable Timeline on or want more info, go here.
Here’s a list of resources that go in to further detail about todays announcement
These pages already have the new page layout, check them out.